- Website: www.lottolotto.net (“SITE”), represented by Felipe Sanches Varroni, an individual, being developed, maintained and managed by him alone.
- User: Person who accesses the SITE and/or has a valid account on the SITE.
- Cookies: Files sent by the Portal server to the Users' computer, with the purpose of identifying the computer and obtaining access data, such as browsed pages or clicked links, thus allowing to customize the USERS navigation on the SITE, according to your profile.
- IP: Abbreviation for Internet Protocol. It is a set of characters, often numeric, that identifies the Users' computer on the Internet.
- Logs: User activity records carried out on the SITE.
- Anonymized Data: information that, alone or together with other Anonymized Data, does not allow the identification of a person, considering the use of reasonable technical means available at the time of its treatment. These may include gender, age and geolocation (such as the city you are in) and statistical data.
- Personal Data: are information related to the identified or identifiable natural person. These may include, for example, name, address, email, telephone, IP address and geolocation data.
2. Obtaining data and information
Data and information will be obtained when the USER voluntarily enters information on the SITE, in the interaction with the tools and interfaces of the USERS' devices, frequency of access, contact through the available access channels or through cookies, when the USERS access the SITE.
For LottoLotto.net and Euromillions.com.br, in the case of non-essential Cookies (described in this document), the acquisition of said data is only carried out after the USER's active and unequivocal consent.
Information collected may include, but is not limited to:
- email address;
- Postal code;
- phone number;
- birth date;
- Payment Information;
- information about the device's browser and operating system;
- IP address;
- pages visited;
- links and buttons clicked;
- site tools settings;
- information filled in on the site's tools;
- demographics and interests reporting and remarketing (Google Analytics).
- As for validity:
- Session: are temporary and remain until the web page or browser is closed. They can be used in e-commerce, to analyze internet traffic patterns and to provide USERS with a better experience and contextualized content.
- Permanent: persist even if the browser has been closed. They can be used to remember USERS login and password information, for example, or to ensure a better user experience between different sessions.
- As for the property:
- Own: they are owned by the SITE, which has full control over the Cookies.
- Third Party: they are owned by third parties, but included in the USERS device through the websites, applications and services offered on the SITE.
- As for the purpose:
- strictly necessary: essential to allow the USER to use the SITE, whose services could not be correctly offered without these Cookies.
- analytics, statistics and performance: collect anonymous information about how USERS use and interact with the SITE, allowing them to recognize their profiles and count visits and interactions.
- advertising: allow the SITE's advertisers to deliver more relevant ads and information to USERS. They are also used to limit the number of times the USER views certain ads and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember certain USERS preferences and are used to help draw their profiles in order to improve the USER's experience.
The SITE will also record the activities carried out by the USER on its pages, creating logs that may include, but are not limited to:
- Anonymized USER IP address;
- Actions performed by the USER on the SITE;
- Addresses of the pages and screens accessed by the USER on the SITE;
- Dates and times of each USER action on the SITE, in addition to the access you make to the pages and screens and the tools and functionalities you use;
- Information about the device used by the USER, operating system version, browser;
4. Storage of data and information
All data and information actively provided by USERS will be incorporated into the SITE's database.
Other data and information collected (but not actively provided) may be incorporated into the SITE's database.
The data and information collected will be stored in a secure environment, according to available technology, with exclusive access by the SITE administrator.
The SITE commits to adopt the best postures to avoid security incidents. However, it is necessary to emphasize that no virtual page is entirely safe and risk-free. It is possible that, despite all our security protocols, problems that are solely the fault of third parties may occur, such as cyber attacks by hackers, or also due to the negligence or recklessness of the user/customer.
In the event of security incidents that may generate relevant risk or damage to any USERS, those affected and the National Data Protection Authority will be informed about what happened, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law.
5. Use of Data and Information
Data and information collected from Users may be used for the following purposes:
- Identification, authentication and authorization;
- Properly respond to requests and queries, as well as provide support to USERS;
- Keep records updated for contact purposes by phone, email, SMS, direct mail or other means of communication;
- Improve the usability and interactive experience while browsing the SITE;
- Perform statistics, studies, research, project planning and surveys relevant to the USER's activities and behavior when using the SITE;
- Promote the SITE services, in addition to informing about news, features, content, news and other relevant information for the maintenance of the relationship;
- Safeguard the SITE from rights and obligations related to the use of the services offered;
- Collaborate and/or comply with a court order or request by an administrative authority, as well as meet obligations to preventively report certain activities to competent authorities;
- Proceed with payment requests made by USERS;
- Send newsletters and emails that the USER expressly agreed to receive;
- Consult the Data in private and public bodies to verify if they are correct, update them or request additional data.
- Establish, defend or regularly exercise legal or administrative rights;
- Ensure the security of Users and administrators;
- Enriching the Users' database for the purpose of personalizing services, better service, promoting the SITE and developing new products;
- Promote the service and its partners, commercial or not, and inform about new opportunities and benefits for the User;
- Improve the use and interactive experience during the User's navigation on the SITE;
- Improve the functioning of the SITE, as well as tools and platforms launched by its administrator and/or partners, commercial or not, which relate, directly or indirectly, to the SITE or its environment and proposals;
- Verify compliance with the minimum age to purchase products or services sold through the SITE;
Third-party Cookies collected from the SITE with the express consent of the USER may be used by such third parties for the purposes described above (including, but not exclusively).
The use of the database will be restricted to the SITE and business partners, respecting the need to which they will be submitted, the relevance to the SITE's objectives and the interests of the Users, whose privacy will always be preserved.
If the User ceases to use the services offered by the SITE, the data may be kept for legal purposes or permanently deleted at the SITE's convenience, under the terms of the law. To request the closure of the account, the user must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Exercise of titleholder rights
In order to guarantee your correct identification as the holder of the personal data object of the request, it is possible that documents or other proofs that may prove your identity will be requested. In this case, you will be informed in advance.
7. Activity Registration
The activities carried out by Users on the SITE may be registered, through logs, including:
- Anonymized User IP address;
- Actions performed by the User on the SITE;
- Messages, notices and documents made available to the User when using the SITE;
- Tools and functionalities accessed by the User;
- Dates and times of each action and access to each SITE tool;
- Information about the device used, operating system version, browser, among other applications and installed software;
- Other information necessary for your proper authentication.
8. General Provisions
Last update: January 11, 2022